Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Giselle: Keeper of the Flame - Reviewed By: Crystal Trent Dotson

Giselle: Keeper of the Flame
By: Caddy Rowland
Reviewed By: Crystal Trent Dotson

Giselle: Keeper of The Flame is Book four in this series and is just as Amazing as the others. It grabbed hold of me and I couldn't put it down. All the characters are seperated with their own personalities, which makes the series and this book unique and life like. I respect the role of Giselle, and the responsabilities that she has taken on. I almost wish for Gastien and Jacques to be together, which I'm sure after the horrible situation they was in at the end, it will at least, bring them a little closer to each other. I am excited for the next book in this series.

Caddy Rowland is a talented Author that has done everything except disappoint with this Series. But you Must Read The First Three Books in this series to completely understand and enjoy it.
http://www.facebook.com/Gastien.Beauchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment